Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nashville Shores

For Luke's birthday we went to Nashville Shores.  Really fun place for kids and adults.

Luke and Siena playing with daddy!

Wheeeee!!!!

It was hot this day so staying in the water was a must!


Luke getting daddy!

Wave pool was Luke's favorite! Siena and I went out but the waves kept hitting my big belly and it kinda hurt.  The Lazy River was my favorite...:)



This fills up and then dumps on top of you in one of the pools.

Luke and Kevin hit up some cool rides.

Coming out of his room on his birthday! Happy Fourth Birthday Luke! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That water park looked like a lot of fun! As hot as it gets, I'm sure it was wonderfully cool! I loved the crepe paper on Luke's door when he woke up for his birthday! Happy 4th Birthday Luke! I'm happy to see your pictures! Love, DQ

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! Siena looks like she is not afraid of the water! Great pics and birthday fun for both!