Friday, July 22, 2011

Cheekwood and the Lake

There's a neat spot in Nashville called Cheekwood. It's a botanical garden and they had a special train display for the month of June.  Luke and Siena enjoyed the trains....

and they really enjoyed seeing their favorite train, THOMAS! ;)

 

Siena loves her daddy.  She behaves so good for him...lucky him!

My crew.

Luke with his best friend.

We went to the Lake outside of Nashville with some friends.  We got to play on all sorts of water toys.  The kids (including Siena!) got to go tubing.  I thought about it...but then decided against it because I was 8 months prego;)

As Kevin says, "This girl is going to be tough!"  She's a cutie.

Cruising on the jet-ski with Luke and Jackson Allen.

IMG 0266

Luke got to hop on a ski-trainer.  He actually stood up and did a little "skiing."  We were really proud of him.

 

 

It was tough getting out of the boat!  But I had a great time splashing in the water with my girl.

1 comment:

DuaneAngie said...

Looks like a great time! Luke's smile is so precious as he's sitting on the fence w/ his daddy. I love that he's already learning to ski. I'm not sure why you decided not to ski or tube, Shar. :) Like that would be hard and/or dangerous at 8 plus months preggo. Sheesh, you weenie. ;)